One Simple Script & One Flow
We’ve built a simple solution to keep you up todate with all the announcements coming out of Microsoft Ignite right in Microsoft Teams!
Run the script to create a Microsoft Team, then import the Microsoft Flow and you’re up and running!
Steps to Success!
- First you need to have the appropriate rights, for breviety we’ll just say be at least a global administrator (feel free to try other levels, for this post we’ll just say have the highest rights).
- Then you need to ensure that you don’t already have a Microsoft Team named Microsoft Ignite.
- After you’re sure you don’t have a team named Microsoft Ignite, then you can run the PowerShell script provided. All this script does is create a scope for creating the team we only need to set the access on our own user to create this, not the entire organization.
- When you’re finished running the script, all you need to do is verify the team was created, and add any members you want to the team!
- Finally you need to import the Microsoft Flow, we built it in a way so you don’t have many manual steps and no premium connectors!
- Change the name if desired
- Configure an RSS connection if you don’t already have one.
- Configure the teams connection if you don’t already have one.